Hello everyone, and welcome again to my website.
Today I will be teaching you how to make fried rice. There are different ways of cooking fried rice; some add meat and even seafood. However, today we will make this very simple and easy to follow. I have a video attached here that you can watch; it’s something similar to this recipe. I hope this will help you learn the basics of cooking fried rice. Enjoy everyone.
In the video above, I used Quinoa to make for my fried rice. But if you don’t like quinoa at all, you can substitute this with white rice, brown rice, and even cauliflower. This video is just an example for you.
- One small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 3 cups of rice (fully cooked)
- 1 to 2 eggs scramble
- Two garlic minced
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of chopped carrots
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil, then add the onions and garlic over medium-low heat. Avoid burning the garlic. Add the carrots and peas, let it sautéed for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Push the mixture to the side of the skillet and pour the scrambled egg on the skillet and mix it until it’s cooked. When the egg is done, combine all ingredients and slowly drizzle in the soy sauce. You can control your soy sauce by adding a little at a time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste; remember to use a little salt to avoid making it salty.
- Serve it hot with any main dish you wish.
Fried rice can be made without grease, as you see on many buffets. You can make it healthy fried rice by adding the ingredients you want. Remember, it’s all about chemistry when it comes to being in the kitchen as a chef. Add some vegetables or meat; make this fried rice you want it to taste.